The next enrollment period starts January 6th, 2014.
We accept out-of-district students!!!
The documents you need to bring when applying:
1) Last two years discipline report from your previous school(s)
2) Last two years attendance report from your previous school(s)
3) High School Transcripts
4) Copy of your IEP (applies only if you receive for Sp. Ed services)
5) Copy of R.E.E.D. report (applies only if you are receive Sp. Ed. services)
5) Birth Certificate
6) 3 Proofs of Residency
Two from the following list: Consumers bill, telephone bill, water bill, tax bill, lease/rental or mortage statement
One from the following list: Driver's license, credit card statement or bank statement
7) Up to date Immunization Records
Registration is LIMITED and is done in person. An orientation must be attended by the student and parent/guardian before a student can attend classes.
Mackinaw will have five enrollment periods during the 2013-2014 school year.
First Enrollment Period
Aug 5th to Oct 1st
Second Enrollment Period
Supplemental Enrollment Period Oct 21-30
Orientation - Oct 31
Students start - Nov 1
Third Enrollment Period
Supplemental Enrollment Period Nov 18-28
Orientation - Nov 29
Students start - Dec 3
Fourth Enrollment Period
Jan 2 to Feb 8
Fifth and Final Enrollment Period
Supplemental Enrollment Period March 17-26
Orientation - March 27
Students start - April 8
Only students who have completed the enrollment packets are eligible to attend orientations.